The Dead and the Gone

Friday, October 09, 2009

It's hard to put it down once started and somehow I think I'm gonna remember this book for some time..

Author: Susan Pfeffer
First published: 2008

Description: I guess there's so much in the author's mind that made her come out with this book. About the uncertainty of our future, about what we imagine it to be and how we cope with it. It started of with the 'something' that hit the moon off its orbit..
I was thinking about it even after I put down the book, after I finished reading it.
I think about it before sleeping, in between work, in the car, during toilet breaks.. I thought I was going to be crazy... Thinking of what if it really happens, am I prepared? Am I able to survive? Though surviving may not be a good idea if your loved ones are not beside you.. But survival is a must, if you know your loved ones depend on you..

But Phew~~ What a relieve it's just a great work of fiction... or maybe not..

0 comments: